Saturday, December 11, 2010

Passing of "Blue" My Beloved Budgie

Blue was my little budgie who passed away during the night ... she hadn't been feeling too well for the past few days. Her little partner Mikey was by her side all the way ... carrying for her as only he could ... no matter if our pets weigh only a few ounces or many pounds their passing still affects us as they are our pets whom we love and care for very much. Blue was my little hen ... always very happy chirping away ... her beautiful blue color was very attractive to look at ... her favorite sounds were other birds chirping ... I had a CD of song birds which she would also chirp too ... Mikey will miss her ... as will I ... good bye Blue and enjoy flying with the angels.

Jaime                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment