Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Morning

TGIF
What can I say?
This is exactly how I feel today. It's been a very busy week ... the light at the end of the tunnel is not just a train coming (I hope) but rather it's just what it is a light. Ever feel like this on a Monday morning and have to drag yourself through the rest of the week? What can you do? First off, you can change your thoughts and your emotions will eventually fall in line. Don't believe me? Try it for yourself. Don't forget to add a few thoughts of gratitude. What are you thankful for today? Can't think of anything off hand ... you can start with you woke up; you're not dead!

I am thankful for the good night's sleep, for my bed, sleeping in a comfortable room with  air conditioning if I need it. My dogs greet me happily upon waking as if to say, "it's time to get up mommy and let us out!" I have indoor plumbing, now that's something to be grateful for especially in winter... Burrrrrrr! There is food in the fridge and cupboards, a vehicle in my garage ... etc etc. I think you get the picture!

Are you feeling better yet? Then keep going until you do; remember to discard any negative thinking as you don't need that kind of energy around you; negative thinking only attracts more negative thinking ... James Allan once said, "As a Man Thinketh so is He."

I have to run as I am in the midst of getting ready for work and yes, I too am grateful it's Friday!

Cheers,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment