Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Morning

Helllooooooooooooooo Out Thereeeeeeeeeeeee!
Summer seems to be zooming by a rapid speed ... and we have only just begun to enjoy the sun. This past week the weather has been cooler which for some is nicer anyway as at least it's not raining!

I have nothing new to actually say as not much has been going on for me as of late. I am still working in the city and commuting back and forth along with my dogs who enjoy their days at daycare. We are short staffed as always is the situation this time of year when many are away on vacation. I look forward to Fall when we can get back to a little more normalcy. Christmas is the next big feature on the calender with the exception of course of Thanksgiving Day which is an especially big celebration for our friends across the border!

Cheers,
Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment