Thursday, November 11, 2010

REMEMBERANCE DAY

Today is a day to Remember those who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom ...



           

  Today is also Teddy's 9th birthday he's 63 in dog years. I cooked his favorite food... spare ribs. Teddy is my little toy poodle who is very much his own dog. Happy Birthday Teddy .... from all of us.                              Bear, Angel, and Mommy!

Hello Everyone,                                                                                                                                                      

It's me, Teddy, the birthday boy...er dog! Mommy cooked my favorite ... ribs ummmmm good! Since I am a senior now I wonder if I will get any discounts at the pet shop? Bear and Angel keep following me as they want my last rib. I chew slower than they do because I only have a few teeth left. You know how it is when you age ...something has to go. Thanks for all your wishes ...... Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment