Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am Officially Retired as of Today...

 I love retirement .... 
So what's not to love about retirement?

I have actually settled into retirement quite nicely. There are so many things I can now do when I wish to do them. One of the big things for me is routine, yep routine and I say it loosely because a routine is all about flexibility. One thing I have noticed I do have to look at the calendar every now and again so I don't miss Friday garbage days! LOL 

Since retiring I have taken up drawing portraits something I could never do. Let me post my latest creation. Can you guess who it is?

Guess who this is?

No bad hey for not being able to draw portraits. I know I have a long way to go but that's okay because I have all the time in the world to perfect my new venture. 

Well I am off to have lunch now ... one thing about having all the time in the world to do things the days seem to slip away rather quickly. It makes me wonder how I ever fit work into my life. LOL

Cheers,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie love your art and i hope all your dreams and wishies come true for you now ,thank you for the lovely reading you did for me very true god bless you xxx
    bernie

    ReplyDelete