Monday, November 7, 2011

First Day of Snow ...

Sunday, November 6th ...

Well the white stuff is finally here and Christmas is around the corner! My previous post was CANADA DAY ... and then nothing. This certainly doesn't mean I did nothing. I was busy with numerous building projects: Bird Feeders for the front and back yard ...




The video starts with explanding my workshop in the garage .. I needed more shelves and table work space. I then moved on to building a wood tool shed & a lean2 for my side deck .... I also built doors for my barbecue hut I built last year. I have it board up for the winter.  I move on into the back yard where I refurbished my bird feeder I included a bird house on top of the roof. the final picture is Bear resting after having spent the summer supervising my projects! Enjoy!!!

Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment