Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Breath Taking View

Hello Everybody,

I would love to open my blinds and feast my eyes on this spectacular view, wouldn't you? Mount Rundle is located in the Canadian Rockies. Years ago, many, many, many, years ago. I lived and worked in Banff. I was in my early twenties along with most of my friends. We all had a variety of jobs just to live there to enjoy the four seasons, especially winter when we would spend our off times skiing. Yes, I use to be a skier! Hard to believe I know but nonetheless very true.

Sometimes I wish I could rewind my life and go back to when it was not as complicated. But then again, my life is only as complicated as I make it. Perhaps, I should fast forward my life to see what's ahead for me, or just around the corner. I want to know if I am going to win the lottery! I think we all would like to know our futures. If you could know your future, what would you do differently?

Well, I am in the present and actually am enjoying it. Well, maybe not all the time. But for the most part when I don't complicate my life it's okay.

By the way, if you notice on the right side of this blog I have added a new feature: Shout box. It's pretty cool. Why don't you say hello? I would love to hear from you all out there in cyberspace.

Tll next time, Cheers
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment