Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Morning


The snow did not last into the afternoon. I just came back in from talking to my neighbour about the fence separating our properties. I told her that I had ordered a chain link fence. I had built the existing fence (wood) in 1988. I am surprised that it lasted this long. I had hoped that I would not have to undergo this expense before selling the house. But it's leaning too much into the neighbours yard. The joys of home ownership. Speaking of back yard, I will have to rid my yard of dog poop. I should do it this morning as it's cool out side and it would be a much better time for this project instead of the afternoon when it's warmer. I think you get the picture.
So I had better get on some old clothes and head out the door. But first, I will make myself a cup of java before undertaking this arduous task.
Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment