Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Ideal vacation ...

Most people consider a winter vacation flying off to some place warm during the winter months. There are many others who are unable to afford the luxury of such a dream but are just as happy to remain where they are and enjoy their current surroundings. You see it's a matter of mind over matter. It's how we think about our lives that can influence our feelings about the same.

I am not saying that winter vacations in the tropics is not an ideal way to spend time away from the cold, infact I have taken those kind of vacations myself on more than one occassion. But I also am just as happy to spend my vacation at home. I moved to the country and enjoy my surroundings to the fullest.

I think it comes down to how we feel about ourselves as it does influence our state of mind during our vacation.

Cheers,

Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment