Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter Vacation


This scene is similiar to my back yard. My french doors open to my back deck which over looks the yard. It's a beautiful site. Bear loves to run out in the yard. He faithfully does his perimeter checks each time he goes out. He lets out a bark or two announcing his watch to all concerned.
During this vacation I have received a glimpse into what retirement would be like for me. I think it will be an adjustment nonetheless a goal that I do look forward to in the future.
I enjoy the work that I am currently involved in as there are many challenges and things to learn. I think the key for me is that I have a choice as to whether I continue working or retire. I have one more week left on my vacation. The time has flown by as is the norm when having a break.
Cheers,
Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment