Friday, May 7, 2010

Christmas in May 2010?

You were thinking of planting flowers?
Now listen here ... I did not pray for snow, it was Angel!

Thank you God for the white stuff!
Merry Christmas from our house to Yours
What did I tell you? It was Angel.
My mom is in the house ... what did you expect?
I am dreaming of a White Christmas
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

Since the beginning of May 2010 we have had numerous snow falls, melting and more snow. One thing for sure is the ground will be nice and moist once it stops snowing. My dogs have loved the snow and likely are a wee bit confused about the seasons. Ha Ha Ha! We can always use a good laugh now and then.

I think once the weather gets itself reorganized and the ground becomes dry enough to continue raking the stuff off from last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment