Friday, February 4, 2011

Missing Teddy ...

I know Teddy is in a much better place and healthier. It's interesting I have always had three dogs and now I have only two. Angel and Bear seemingly have adjusted nicely and I am coming along. 

Some time back I had thought of opening my home to "retired" dogs that people for one reason or another relinquish. Have you ever thought what happens to those dogs? Sometimes they are lucky enough to find a forever home to live out their last days. Others are not so lucky ... I have decided to open my home to such a dog ... I would love to take all of them as I know there are many. But that's where you come in or someone you may know that is willing to give a home to a senior dog. If you are that person leave a comment on my blog and I will get you in touch with the person who can introduce you to a senior dog. I am waiting for mine and I know Angel and Bear will welcome them as will I. 

Good night Sweet Teddy ... we will see you in the morning.

Jaime, Angel and Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment