Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Afternoon


I just lost a whole page of what I wrote an will have to start again. Don't you just hate when that happens. Oh well, modern technology does have its mysterious quirks.

What I had written before was about spending a lazy afternoon with my dogs and thinking about full timing as a retirement option. In my previous post I mentioned some of my research that I have done and learned to date. Some people on the forums suggest visiting the factories that build motorhomes. I think that's a great idea. The factory which is closest to me which I am aware of is in Winkler Manitoba. They manufacture Tripee e RV's and are not too far from where I live. http://www.tripleerv.com/. This is something that I can likely due next Spring or early summer apparently the factory conducts tours of their facilities. In the meantime I will continue my reasearch both online and visit the local dealers. Apparently there is an upcoming show that one of the dealers will host in February 2008. I have already maked my calendar as I plan to attend.

I also think it's important to have a Plan B, just incase full timing has to be put on hold for whatever reason. In that case I can always resort back to my inittal plan of moving to the country and living in a much smaller place than I own now. I am keeping my eye on that market too as you never know what may be down the road. Plans do not always work out the way that we want them to. but then again that is life isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment