Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daylight Savings Time


This weekend is daylight savings time and since we (in Southern Saskatchewan), do not change our clocks we wouldn't never notice a change. However, the only exception are the American TV shows which are broadcast an hour earlier. So for those of you that need to turn your clocks back or ahead, don't forget to do that tonight.

This picture is called "Annie in the Sink". When I had cats I would often find them in the bathtub and/or sink, sometimes they would look into the toilet and ... I think you can imagine that scene. Since I have birds, I no longer have cats. But aren't cats interesting. They can be aloof at times and other times they are like Velcro especially around feeding time.

Speaking of feeding time I haven't had breakfast yet and I am feeling hungry. My glass of orange juice is almost empty and I am needing my morning coffee fix. I know I usually say that I will be back and another week goes by nothing from me. I have been rather busy the past couple of months. This coming weekend I am training again four sessions a day. Then I am off to get more training so I can train more people. It never seems to end. There is always something new to learn and past on.

I hear the birds chirping in the background. It's interesting, I clean their cages every week and every week they sit on top of their perches watching me clean. They can hardly wait until I fill up their cups with new food. The lovebirds are very inquisitive and usually fly on my hand to see what I have for them. Some of them even try to escape and they do. Then Angel, my Sheltie barks her little face off letting me know one got out. I don't hear a sound in the kitchen right now, perhaps they are plotting at how to get back at me for running out of their favorite treat: millet. I better go and see why no one is complaining. I will be back when I can.

Till next time cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment