Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday Morning



Top of the Morning To You!

This is the first Sunday morning since the beginning of the New Year that I haven't had a to do list a mile long. I must say that it has been quite a wild ride getting use to my new duties as a trainer. The hours of work are no longer 8:00 a.m. to 5;00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Now I work evenings and weekends and days. Not necessarily in that order but you get the idea my schedule has changed considerably. I didn't think that I would have any difficulty adjusting. Wrong! I did have some problems adjusting to the evening work as I like to go to bed early because I am usually up by 5:30 a.m. every morning.

I am off for Spring break until Monday, March 31, 2008 4:30 p.m. when I go back to work to resume teaching an evening session. I must say that the challenge of adjustment has been worth it as I am enjoying the work itself. I spent hours of preparation time and feel confident enough with the material to teach it without feeling like I may be missing something.

In mid-April 2008 I will be starting another round of the same sessions. It will be a busy time right up until the end of June 2008 and then off for the summer. Well, for me it's off for the month of July 2008 and back to work in August 2008 to prepare for the Fall training sessions and teaching new material again.

But for now I am going to pour myself a cup of java and enjoy a liesurely breakfast reading the Sunday paper.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment