Saturday, March 15, 2008

Just a wee note ...


My life has been a wee bit hectic these past few weeks and therefore, I haven't posted very often. I am in the middle of training this weekend, and again on Monday evening. This will be followed by two days of training for myself so I can learn new material for the advanced training which I will be teaching in the Fall of 2008. I hardly have a moment to myself since the prep work was an enormous undertaking.

In about three weeks time, I will be teaching the same material I am teaching now but only to a different audience. I must say that I do enjoy training and meeting the participants especially those that have a wealth of experience to share during group discussions. Hence we have some very lively discussions at times.

I did manage to sneak a few days off over the Easter break and hopefully get back to blogging a little more often.

Well, it's late and I must be ready for the group tomorrow.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment