Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Middle of the Night Ramblings


I am wide awake since the dogs got me up. They heard the birds fluttering around in their cage. When I checked on them one of the little budgies was at the bottom of the cage trying to fly back up on to his perch. I turned on the light and told him that he could do it. He inched along the side of the cage and climbed up until he could fly back up to reach his perch. His little buddies cheered him on too. Teamwork!
I know that I have a picture of a cat in this entry ... what do you expect for the middle of the night? I have a cat free zone since I have birds. I do know that cats can get use to birds and not bother them, but why risk it? Haida, my Shepherd, likes to sit outside watching the birds fly all around her. She just sits and watches them. I sometimes wonder what she may be thinking as they swoop down in front of her. Lunch? I know, I know, give me a break it is the middle of the night!
Well, I am going back to bed and hope to fall back asleep as morning is just around the corner. Thank goodness I don't have to go to work until the afternoon!
Cheers,
Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment