Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Fur Kids ...

If I have to look at one more picture of Bear
I am going to throw-up!

Sneaking up on the ball ...

How many times do I have to pee on these weeds to
make them go away?

Bear's hiding place for her favorite bone!

Anybody home?

What did you expect a movie?

Well as you can see my hands are full with the dogs especially Bear given that he is a puppy. They are certainly worth it as they give us a life long commitment to be our companions. Recently I came across a quote which captures exactly what I am trying to say.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the every last beat of his heart.
and You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion".
Author Unknown


It not only pertains to GSD's but any breed of dog or cats. Pet's give us what humans often find difficult to give: unconditional love. no strings attached, they just love us and all they want in return is food, water, treats and of course our love!

Till next time,

Jaime & Company


No comments:

Post a Comment