Friday, December 4, 2009

My Birthday Today ...



You are how old?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha HaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .............
I was born 61 years ago today! I received well wishes from friends and family today.

Our birthdays allow us to think of the past, the present and the future as they all seemingly bump into each other all at once.

As I reflect on each of these areas there is one prevailing theme: changes. Absolutely nothing stays the same ... and that's a good thing. Life would be so boring it there weren't any changes happening to us. Since the future hasn't happened yet I look forward to the next chapter in my life.

This past year has been a year of many changes for me both personally and professionally. Some of these changes are for the better while other changes presented many challenges and opportunities for me to learn new things and to grow. What's ahead for me? Well, that remains to be seen.

I am looking forward to another year and wonder only momentarily what it will bring. The exciting part is the not knowing and waking up everyday to new challenges and surprises and being glad to be alive yet another day!


Cheers Everyone,


Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment