Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grover Ready for Spring ...

Yep, you guessed it I love Spring!

Grover is patiently waiting for me to pick him up at the shelter. He is currently sharing his bed with "Fat Boy", another shelter resident. Grover's girlfriend, Misty found a wonderful forever home with a lovely elderly couple who will no doubt love her to bits and pay her all the attention she deserves. 

Well Grover it won't be long now as I finalize my plans with your Director so we can come and pay you a visit real soon. Bear is so lonely these days since he no longer goes to daycare to play with his friends. I am sure he will be happy to have another bud he can play with out in our big yard. Angel, well she will be happy to have some more her size to play with.

Cheers,
Jaime, Angel & Bear

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment