Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Morning


Do you want a hug? Have you ever had someone come up to you and ask if they could give you a hug? What did you do? Run the other way, or said you were too busy to stop for a hug, or did you just give in and hug them anyway?

I saw a TV show, (way before the writer's strike), not that they had anything to do with this show, where this guy was standing on the street corner in some city with a sign that said "Free Hugs". Some people walked by thinking that he was some kind of nut and others walked over to him for their "free hug" and went on their way, smiling.

I can just imagine myself tomorrow morning standing by the elevator at work and giving people a hug before they stepped on to the elevator. I wonder what kind of reception I would get? I do know quite a few of the people in the building but there are a lot of people whom I don't know.

Well, for now I think I will just hug my dogs, and for the record, I really am not the hugging type! Whatever that means.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment