Monday, March 14, 2011

Countdown 10, 9, 8 ....

Bear
Angel 
Grover (soon to arrive)












It's me Bear, spokes person for the three of us. We are waiting for mommy to finish work. Today was day 10; tomorrow is day 9 and so on. We are thrilled to say the least. I am sure mommy will get us into a routine of sorts. No more getting up at 4:30 a.m. in the morning to get ready for daycare; or getting into a cold truck and driving on slippery roads and through blizzards. We sure had our share this year. Mommy says she's going to make the yard more dog friendly. I wonder if that means we are getting more dogs to live with us? I know that she checks out the Moose Jaw Humane Society quite often. Well we better go for now ... till next time. Bear, Angel, and soon Grover.

I can hardly believe it's only nine days until I start my six week vacation and then retirement. I sure planned that well! I can hardly wait. I know I will likely sleep for a month of Sundays as the dogs mentioned the getting up so early has certainly taken its toll on us all! I am looking forward to the last chapter and then beginning a new chapter ... The Beginning!

Cheers,
Jaime, Bear, Angel & Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment