Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 5 Today; Day 4 Tomorrow

Well I am almost at the career finish line ... words cannot express how I feel ...  wonderfully, happy, relieved, thankful, joyful, grateful, terrific, awesome, and truly blessed!

I will no longer have to get up early to go to work
I will no longer have to drive through storms to get to work
I will no longer have to stay in the city because of a snow storm
I will no longer have to take my dogs to daycare because I work
I will no longer have to meet other people's expectations
I will no longer have to answer to anyone but me
I will no longer have to answer endless questions about nothing

I am finally free to be me!!!! LOL
I will maintain and attitude of gratitude!
I welcome this phase of my life with open arms as I have been preparing for it for a long time.
I am just going to enjoy every day to the fullest. I received the following quote from work:

LIVE IN THE MOMENT
AND MAKE IT SO BEAUTIFUL
THAT IT WILL BE WORTH
REMEMBERING ...
                                                            Author Unknown

Cheers,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment