Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Settling In ...

Excuse me ... I am trying to nap here ....
Angel does not appear to have any problem napping anytime. On the other hand I am still up at the crack of dawn ... well sleeping in a little bit now I awake at 5:30 a.m. instead of 4:30 a.m. LOL I think it will take time for me to adjust to not having to go to work. Actually it only took a minute! LOL I love not having to go to work what a great feeling ... I know Bear is missing daycare already as he goes nuts when he sees dogs out by our fence and he wants to play with them. There have been a couple of dogs running free here ... not really allowed. Not sure who they belong too ... they may be new to the area.

Well I better put in a load of clothes .... domestic chores are always with us.

Cheers,
Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment