Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Did Someone See Spring???

Okay, what did you do with Spring?

I buried it.

MISTY HAS BEEN ADOPTED
                                          GOOD LUCK SWEET GIRL
Listen, you have to "visualize" Spring... see, works for me!
We have lots of snow around here ... don't be fooled by Grover's picture it was taken last summer. Anyway, today is the first day of my six week vacation. It feels great not having to get up early to drive on our highways which by the way, are still hazardous winter driving conditions.

This morning Bear came to my bed to wake me up at 6:00 a.m. at least he let me sleep in as I usually got up between 4 and 4:30 a.m. every morning. I am going to have to get myself into a different routine around here so I am not up at the crack of dawn, no wonder I am tired during the day.

Well tomorrow is another day .... and we are all going to live our days to the fullest.

Cheers,
Jaime & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment