Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two Days to Go ... or Maybe One

One, Two, ...
Myself and a few other team members are finishing up a last minute project which was given to us this morning. We managed to get the bulk of the project done today but there is still more to go. Some of our team members live in another city; they were hoping to leave for home this afternoon. The rest of us helped to make this happen and agreed to distribute what was left amongst the three of us left behind. I am hoping to get finished what I need to do by tomorrow (Friday) and then help where I can. If we don't finish then I will have to come in on Monday, March 28th, 2011. It's interesting how a little snow, bad weather, icy roads can change things. I am almost at the finish line anyway. So it really doesn't matter. What's one more day in the scheme of things? 

Cheers,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment