Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moose Jaw Humane Society

It's me Bear ... I am pleased to add the Moose Jaw Humane Society to my Favorite websites. Kristyn McEwen Executive Director is the Director referred to in Grover's Story. Kristyn does an excellent job with all the animals coming through the shelter doors. When my mom visits the Moose Jaw Humane Society (MJHS) website she wonders if we have room for one more! As you visit their site perhaps one of their featured canines or felines will tug at your heart strings ... by offering one or more a "forever" home. You will be truly blessed with buckets full of unconditional love. After all "we" can't take all of them!


                  
      
It's me Angel the pretty one ... I too, want to put in my two cents worth. I am more than happy to welcome Grover seeing he is more my size. Teddy was smaller than me and very easy to be around. Bear, well he is another story ... he tries to boss me around but I show him whose boss by flashing my pearly whites at him. He gets the picture real fast to back off. Of course I don't know what I would do without him!

Grover spending a Sunday afternoon with Kristyn his Director which he speaks so fondly of in his story.  Grover loves to spend time in her office. Sometimes Grover has to wait in line while another dog has their turn with Kristyn. .  



Hello my name is Misty; I am a friend of Grover's.


I just arrived at the Moose Jaw Humane Society.  

upon my arrival I looked a mess and the staff 

here gave me a buzz cut. I feel so much better. Read

my story on the shelter's website.   (click on favorite 


website or the title of this post)








                      

 Hi There I am Stan, the man!
I too, live at the Moose Jaw Humane Society. I have been here for
awhile now and hope every day someone will pick me to go to their
forever home. You can read my story on the shelter's website.
As Misty mentioned just click on Favorite website or the title of this
blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment