Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 4 Today ... A Glitch

What Glitch?


Last night on my way home from work the roads proved to be a challenge as a storm was on it's way from Montana USA. I don't live far from the US border. This morning travel was not recommended so I stayed at home. I am too close to retirement to risk ending up in an accident or in the ditch with my dogs. All this really means is I have to work next Monday, March 28th, 2011 to make up for this day or work extra hours for the next three days so I won't have to work next week. Oh well, such is life! There are many twists and turns and unforeseen things happening to us all the time. What really matters is our response to the same! What difference does one day make anyway; I am retiring after all. LOL It suppose to stop snowing by tonight. Hopefully tomorrow (Wednesday) I can get into the city and back to work.

Cheers,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment