Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 9 ... Today; Day 8... Tomorrow ...

Now it's a good thing I learned how to count at Daycare. 1, 2, 3, another one and another one. Ha ha ha ha! If you ask me the days aren't going by fast enough. I am standing here counting all by myself while Bear is getting into trouble somewhere in the yard. Do you know what he does? He drags everything he can from in the house   and buries it in the backyard. Last year my mommy found a whole bunch of stuff out there. A tea towel from the kitchen, plastic containers, toys, balls, bones, shoes etc. I never do stuff like that I know better. It sure is fun to watch him. I know all of his hiding places especially where he hides his treats and he thinks he so smart. Anyway that's enough complaining about Bear ... he does grow on you. I don't know what I would do without him. I sure miss Teddy because him and I were real buds. I must admit I hope Grover and I can become real buds too and let Bear know whose the boss in this place besides my mommy!

Cheers,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment