Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back at Work: New Position



I moved into my new office which actually is across the hall from my old one. I am no longer a case worker but a trainer. I really enjoyed my previous job and now will move on into the next phase before retirement. I have much to catch up on and prep work for the many presentations which I will be conducting over the next year. A learning curve in some ways and in others not really.

Over the years I was a guest presenter for many child welfare presentations. I always enjoyed presenting material which I was most familiar with. I never thought that I would be a full time trainer.

I will talk about my experiences from time to time over the next few months. I must run for now as I have some reading to do before morning.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment