Friday, January 11, 2008

Teddy's Update



Hi There,

It's me Teddy. I had my buddy Sylvester, the cat, pose for me as I am camera shy since I don't have too many teeth left. I am feeling much better and am able to eat a wee bit more every day. My mommy doesn't know that I know she's been sneaking that little white pill into my food. It does make me feel better and I have stopped spitting it out.

Haida and Angel keep trying to chase me when I go out to pee. Haida just stands over me and Angel barks at me. Angel, she sure can be yappy, but I do love that fat little dumpling! Haida is doing what she does best guarding me from I don't know what.

My mommy has three days off. I like when she is home cause she always lets us outside as many times as we want and she never says anything to me when I have a little accident on the floor. She's the best!

Well, I better sign off for now as I still need to get lots of sleep so I can get better real soon.

Nite Nite!

Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment