Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Evening ..


It's Sunday evening and the weekend is just about over. This week is a four day week as I have Friday off meaning I will have a three day weekend. I got my yearly calendar at work and the first thing I did was stroke off all my EDO's (earned day off, which is every third Friday for me), for 2008. I have to figure out my vacation time from last year and take it before the end of March 2008.

I started Teddy on his pills; he hates taking them. I try to fool him by putting it in cheese whiz and/or butter. He caught on pretty quick as he liked it off and spit out the pill several times. I then had to open his mouth and try to get it down his throat. This he really hates as he growled at me. I told him it was for his own good and costing me a bunch of money. He continued to growl. Hopefully he will feel better next week at this time.

Till next time, Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment