Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Evening


This is the beginning of a new week and the second week of the New Year. Our weather here for the past few days has been rather mild. I can live with those temperatures quite easily as the added bonus is no driveway to shovel out. I better not speak too soon.

I am having quite a time with Teddy taking his pills. As soon as he sees me taking out the butter from the fridge he heads for the hills, actually he crawls under my bed. I tried putting it into his food and he eats around it and/or spits it out as soon as he tastes it. I failed miserably with him tonight as he out smarted me. The pill eventually melted in his food. I am not sure how effective this pill is now. tomorrow I will use another plan of action. As soon as he comes in from outside I will be ready for him. I will be quick as I open his mouth and down the hatch, I hope. I will keep you posted.

Tonight, Medium is on NBC. finally. It's only been months since they had the show on. But since the writer's strike is still in full swing, it's a good time to have it scheduled as every other show is a re-run. I have read Allison Dubois's books that she has out: "Don't Kiss Them Goodbye and We Are Their Heaven," Ms Dubois has a new book out but I just can't recall the title.

Till Next Time, Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment