Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Weekend


This is the scene that I imagine in my mind as I open the binds. However, I am quickly yanked back into reality as I see the frost on my windows, snow on the ground and my neighbors shoveling their driveways. It's still winter. We are in for another cold snap according to the weatherman/weather woman. But then again what do they know about the weather they have been known to be wrong, right?

My week flew by without a hitch so to speak. However, this coming week I am participating in another three day training session. My dogs are glad it's in town so they don't have to go to the kennel.

Next weekend, I conduct my first full weekend training along with a couple of co-trainers. I am going to be spending sometime this weekend preparing the session material into a manageable time frames without compromising content and discussion opportunities.

The audience has a wealth of knowledge and experience from which to draw from which will likely promote some very lively discussions during each session.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment