Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Morning ...


Well I must admit that I do not have the energy of the skier in the picture but I am back into the swing of things at work and my home routine.

However, this job affords me somewhat of a varied schedule. I will be working on some weekends and then off during the week and some evening work and off during the day. We are what our job refers to as field employees. I will definitely have to get use to this schedule, by making some minor adjustments. I am sure it will confuse the fur kids, but none the less it will work.

Teddy has his dental surgery appointment on Wednesday, I better not forget to start giving him his antibiotics on Sunday.

I am going to have breakfast now and then out and about to run some errands.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment