Saturday, December 22, 2007

List Minute Shoppers


Since I haven't gone shopping all week it looks like I will have to venture out today, maybe. Have you ever shopped at those liquidation stores? Some of them are ly user friendly, while others leave the items in a box on the floor. Picture it, bending down to rummage through a box to find a "deal". If it's on the floor I will walk on by and look for items that are displayed on a table.

Christmas is three days away and then Boxing Day. I love Boxing Day as I usually go out and find the best deals in electronics. I shop on this day for myself, it's my gift to me. What fun. This year I am looking for an HDTV. I have been watching the flyers for weeks now and reading up on the difference between LCD HDTV and Plasma TV's. In the simplest terms one is lighter and the other gets darker faster. I am not exactly sure if I understand all of the technical jargon but I have asked around and most people I know have an HDTV.

My regular TV is a 32" and I am thinking of getting a 42". I will need a different cable box from my service provider. I sure hope it's worth it in the end.

Well, I had better have breakfast before going out to brave the crowds.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment