Thursday, December 13, 2007

One More day ...


It was the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. they had been worn a year and needed the air!!! LOL just a wee bit of Christmas humor this morning.

This morning when I let the dogs out I noticed a fresh blanket of white snow gracing the deck and the back yard. What a beautiful site. The dogs quickly made their way into the back yard carving out their little cow path. They love the snow ... except Teddy, he runs out and pees real quick and back into the house, the other two well that's a different story; they love running around and jumping on the deck and then back down again and into the back yard. What a life, eating, sleeping, running in the yard and then back to sleeping, eating, and running in the back yard!

Today we are having our gift exchange at work. This should be fun. I like surprises.

Tomorrow, Friday, is my last day of work before my Christmas vacation.Yippee! However, I still have a few loose ends to tidy up before the end of the day. Then after work we are going to have our unit get together. I am looking forward to it as we usually have lots of fun together.

Till next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment