Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas



It's Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. They had been worn a year and needed the air!!! LOL

When I got up this morning I opened the kitchen blinds and noticed my neighbor's light's were on in the living room. Yep, it's Christmas morning ... I can just imagine the kids ripping open their presents with glee ... (this was the only word which sprung to mind, it's Christmas, give me a break)LOL.

Christmas is a time for families and friends to get together to enjoy each other's company ... and then eat lots and lots of turkey .... laugh, play games and then eat some more. Thank goodness it only comes once a year.

Tomorrow is Boxing Day .... a time to buy things up to 70% off. This gives a new meaning to gift cards. Anyway, that's where you will find me ... rummaging through all the electronics at Best Buy looking for my Christmas present to myself!

Till next time, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment