Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday Morning


This is what I feel like this morning, tired. I dragged myself out of bed, but not before hitting the snooze button and pulling the covers over my head! You would think that after a three-day-weekend I would bounce out of bed at the first sound of my clock radio announcing the news, weather and that it's time for me to get out of bed.

Not so. I wanted to be in charge and decide if and when I would be getting up this morning. Ever have one of those mornings? What, every morning is like that for you? What is it about waking up on a Monday morning, especially in the winter time?

It could be that it has some thing to do with how light it is outside when we wake up. In the summer time, the sun gets up before we do, whereas now, she stays in bed and it's dark when we wake up.

Enough already, the clock is ticking and I must get ready for yet another exciting week of work, but I am getting ahead of myself, today is Monday and I still have to get up the rest of the days this week and look forward to only a two-day-weekend.

Tomorrow is Tuesday, December 4, 2007, do you know what day that is besides Tuesday? It's my Birthday. Now that is something worth getting up for or is it?

Till next time, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment