Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cheers to a Short Work Week


You will note that my morning picture looks like an evening picture. The reason I chose it was because the days are getting shorter and I seem go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.

In my part of the world, it's 6:00 a.m. and still dark outside. Good Morning America is on TV and I am sitting here at my computer typing away, at least for a few minutes before getting ready for a short work week.

Even though the week is short is does not mean that my work load is any less especially since I was away at training all last week. Some how when someone covers your work, it's just that a cover, addressing only the immediate emergencies. When I return I will be told about what happened, what the person did and best of all what I need to do now to finish handling the situation. However, right now I need to sign off and get ready for work and face the day of surprises resulting from my cover's involvement. I am grateful that people are covers when I am away. It does work both ways though when they are away I too am a cover for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment