Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday: Day 4 of 5


This morning when I awoke I walked over to the window and threw back the curtains. Since I am on the 8th floor my view is extensive. I saw a blanket of white stuff covering everything. Then I remembered, it's well into November and the white stuff does have a right to be here!

We're on our lunch break and I came to the window and noticed that magically the white stuff is disappearing. I hope it doesn't steal back during the night as tomorrow after the session it's home time and you know what that means: I am going to pick up my fur kids! I better head back down stairs it's 1:00 p.m.

Done for another day. Tomorrow, Friday, November 9, 2007 we start at 8:00 a.m. as we need to be done by 2:00 p.m. so the instructor can catch his plane. I know that I will be packed and ready to roll once we are done for the day. Hopefully, the weather will hold out until I get home and pick up my fur kids. I will be glad to get back home and into my routine. I am sure my dogs will feel the same way. This is the second time I had to take them to the kennel because of my out of town trip.

Next Tuesday, is the beginning of another busy week with a couple of day road trips. No need to panic doggies! I don't mind traveling but I do have my concerns about winter driving. It's interesting when I was in my twenties I didn't give winter driving a second thought as I headed out on a trip. But now, one snow flake and I am already thinking of canceling my road trip!

As you have noticed I have managed to blog everyday since being here. However, when at home I usually manage a weekend entry. Time is on my side when being away from home. I really don't have any responsibility here other than attending the daily sessions and reading some of the material. Whereas, at home there is so much more to do and so little time to do it in. This is why I am grateful to the occasional trip out of town to give me a bit of a break from my usual responsibilities.

I can't promise an entry tomorrow as I will be getting ready to check out before the session. I will likely resort back to my weekend entries.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment