Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Fresh Blanket of Snow Outside My Door


I opened the door this morning to let the dogs out. Haida, immediately enticed Angel to play, whereas, Teddy tip toed onto the deck looked towards the back yard and thought to himself,"Yippee, I can pee right here since the back yard is now on the deck."

Since I got up later than usual this morning this is going to be short. The radio announcer stated the roads are slippery this morning. My first though,"I am so glad that I was out of town last week instead of this week." On that note, I better run and get ready for work since I will likely have to crawl on the icy roads this morning along with the rest of the cars and trucks.

I just got home from a busy day at work. When I left the house this morning the traffic was unbelievable. I think everybody had the same idea to wait until the absolute last minute to drive to work hoping that the snow will have melted. I try to leave myself enough room between the car in front of me especially when the road conditions are slippery. When I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed that the parking lot was not even half full after 8:00 a.m. Perhaps others had the same idea to wait it out.

Well, it's supper time and the dogs are pacing back and forth wondering what's for supper. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment