Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday: Day 5 of 5 TGIF


It's morning and soon I will be on the road home. YES!!! But first I need to get ready, pack, have breakfast, go the the last session, lunch, listen to closing remarks and then head out. This is my agenda and I plan to stick to it. I am listening to the Weather Channel to find out if there is any possibility of the white stuff coming my way on the road which I plan to travel. So far, so good, but then again when can you really trust the weatherman? Have you ever listened to the forecast for a sunny day and you head out only to find yourself in the middle of a down pour? I guess the idea is to be prepared at all times. Before leaving on this trip I did pack a flashlight, extra blanket and a little survival kit and of course my trusty cell phone. At least I can call for help and the Kennel to let them know I will be delayed. But I digress.

This morning I read a story on RV Now, a feed which I subscribe to and I thought I would share it with you this morning. RV NOW: RV Now Before It’s Too Late

Since the person he is talking about in the story is a social worker, same profession as mine (only I do not work in a hospital, instead I work in the child welfare field), it sparked my interested. I see that time is moving on and I am still typing. I will be back!

I made it home, picked up the dogs, started to unpack my things, fed the dogs, they are contentedly laying on the floor beside me. I am getting ready to put my feet up and watch one of my favorite shows Ghost Whisperer. I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment