Monday, November 26, 2007

Guilty or Not


What a great stamp …. Guilty, I copied this off of another blog as I liked it. The author of the blog wrote about all the things she now enjoys doing as a full time RVer. Please "click" on my title "Guilty or Not" and it will take you directly to her website. Enjoy!

I am in the midst of getting ready for work and have to run, I am GUILTY, of spending too much time at this already. Cheers and have a good day.

I am back. Today was another training day for me, only this time I am in my home town and was able to drive home. No doggies to the kennel as I am sure they are relieved. I didn't come home at noon as I usually do, so they had to hold it until I arrived home. Teddy, did his business in the sun room, which cleans up easily, so he didn't run out when I came home. The other two, well that's a different story, they raced past me and peed their little hearts out.

I find training sessions more taxing than work since we sit most of the day and move around only for breaks, lunch and home time. Today's session was interesting enough and seemed to fly by, so to speak. Tomorrow we're at training again and then on Wednesday and Thursday back to work and off on Friday. Yippee, another long weekend. Saturday is December 1, 2007, and before long it will be Christmas. A month from today is Boxing Day. I find that after the USA Thanksgiving Christmas seems to appear on the doorstep quickly.

My fur kids are waiting for supper and I too, am starved, a lunch veggie wrap doesn't go too far at least when one is sitting all day.

Till next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment