Saturday, November 10, 2007

Home Sweet Home


This morning I awoke to the sounds of my chirping birds and the snoring of my dogs beside me on the bed ... home at last.

Since this is a weekend I am back into my routine of laundry, cleaning the cages, and playing with my dogs. I did notice the dogs have the sniffles, I am thinking it likely is kennel cough, they are vaccinated against it, and hopefully they will not get sick from it.

I am already thinking about all the work that awaits me when I return to work on Tuesday, then again, there is always work awaiting me whenever I arrive at work.

Moving on, I plan on rearranging my home office, the place I write this blog, as I can't see the top of my desk anymore. It's a sign for me that I need to reorganize and/or get rid of the things I no longer need. I have an invisible rule: if I haven't used it for six months, I need to rethink its value. If I haven't used it for the past year, it will go into the garage sale.

Would you believe I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet? Hard to believe isn't it? Therefore, I am signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment